Attesting US Documents For The UAE
Do you need a US-issued document attested for use in the UAE? Then you're in the right place.
- Forget all the hassle you've heard about.
- Forget about the nightmare of flying to Washington and queuing for hours.
- Forget about the worry that something was handled incorrectly.
If you choose Vital Certificates to handle your document attestation, we deal with everything so you don't have to...
The procedure to attest US-issued documents can be simple or complex depending on the document that is being attested. The majority of US documents being attested for the UAE are Educational Certificates (Diplomas, Degree Certificates etc.) We can also attest Birth and Marriage Certificates, or any other officially issued document you may have, though the process for these is slightly more complicated.
How Does It Work?
The process for an educational certificate is as follows:
- Send us your documents or have them collected by our specially allocated couriers.
- We'll have them sent safely to Washington D.C., USA, where three things will happen:
- Firstly, your document will be authenticated by the Secretary of State to certify the validity of the signature on the document, and will be given an Authentication Certificate to show this has taken place.
- Secondly, your document will have an Apostille attached by the US Department of State, so that it can be recognised by the UAE Embassy.
- Finally, your document will be legalised by the UAE Embassy in Washington.
- They'll be returned to the UAE and attested at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), before being sent back to you (or anywhere else you might need), safe and sound.
This procedure is standard across the board and applies to all documents. However, for birth or marriage certificates for example, an extra step is required before sending the documents to Washington D.C. These documents need to be validated by the Secretary of State in the state in which they were issued. Each state has varying validation requirements, and depending on the state, the costs and timescales involved can differ quite dramatically. Also, depending on how long ago the document was issued, a fresh copy may have to be reissued before it can undergo validation, and the subsequent processes required for attestation.
What We Do
If that all sounds very complicated, don't worry. Vital Certificates can handle the attestation process from end-to-end, regardless of the type of document you're trying to attest, which means you can sit back, relax and let us do the work.
We've helped thousands of clients have their documents attested, and haven't once had a document rejected in the UAE. Using our UAE attestation service gives you complete peace of mind and ensures that you get what you require in a timescale to suit your needs. Our staff are in constant contact with our partner in the US, and as such are fully aware of the steps required to make sure your attestation goes smoothly.
Request a Quote
Click the "Request a Quote" button above, or click here to be taken to our quote page. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.