Attesting Documents for the UAE
Do you need a document attested for use in the UAE? Then you're in the right place.
- Forget all the hassle you've heard about.
- Forget about the nightmare of international flights and hours of queuing.
- Forget about the worry that something was handled incorrectly.
If you choose Vital Certificates to handle your document attestation, we deal with everything so you don't have to...
Request a Quote - 1-Hour Response
We offer discounts when you are having multiple documents attested at the same time. If you would like us to prepare an individual quotation for your requirements, please request a quote.
“I was hired for a position in the UAE, and the company required a certified copy of my UK degree certificate. Living in Qatar I could not obtain the endorsements myself, so I checked the internet for a solution and found the Vital Certificates website. Nervous about losing my original certificate, I was assured by Vital Certificates that they only use the most reliable means of transmittal, and that the process would take some two weeks from receipt of the document plus five days for the certificates to arrive back in Qatar. And that is how everything worked out; Vital Certificates pays the notary, Foreign Office and consular fees on your behalf, and adds their own administrative charges and a courier charge. The whole exercise would have been far costlier and taken far longer if I had tried to undertake it myself. And my original certificate is back in my hands, safe and sound.”
Christian Rush - Doha, Qatar
What We Do
We're able to attest a range of documents for use in the UAE, no matter where you're from. You can rest assured that by using our service, your attested documents will be accepted within the UAE. These include (but are not limited to):
- Birth, Marriage, Death and Adoption Certificates
- Educational Qualifications
- Identification Documents
- Medical Documents
- Court-Issued Documents
- Financial and Tax Documents
- Police Clearance Documents
- Company Documents
And we can even arrange to have your documents collected from, and delivered to, anywhere within the UAE.
How Does It Work?
- Send us your documents or have them collected by our specially allocated couriers.
- We'll have them sent safely to the country of origin, where they'll be legalised by the relevant government department and attested at the UAE Embassy.
- They'll be returned to the UAE and attested at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), before being sent back to you (or anywhere else you might need), safe and sound.
Simple. Affordable. Stress-free. So you can focus on making the most of your time in the UAE.
Save Time And Money
We bet your time is worth a great deal to you. Attesting your own documents could take you a very long time and cost you a lot of money. You'd have to fly to the country in which they were issued and have them legalised by both the relevant government department as well as the UAE Embassy, before flying back to the UAE and presenting them to the authorities there as well. It's stressful and unintuitive, not to mention costly. One call to us and we'll take all the hassle away for you.
Click the button above, or click here to request a quote. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.